The digital marketing executive must possess a strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics and online marketing, and will assist in generating reports, reviewing websites, recommending improvements, and documenting, testing and verifying changes.
The Search Engine Optimization Executive will work closely with the management team to improve the visibility and branding of our website on Google and other search engines.
Key Responsibilities Will Include, But Are Not Limited To :
- Execute overall SEO/SMM Strategy for the website
- Build and maintain top ranking for our websites for focus keywords in target geographies
- Perform keyword research to identify top keywords and opportunities in focus areas
- Review content, websites, and technical code in order to provide recommendations for optimization
- Develop linking building strategies
- Perform additional SEO related tasks as necessary and when advised by leadership
- Maintain local business listings though Google Places and other third part websites or through partnerships with third parties
- Implement taxonomies, tagging and meta data to improve the overall SEO and content strategies
- Maintain all aspects of Google Webmaster Tools and review regularly to ensure all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Should have extensive experience and understanding of Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Stat counter and etc), Google Ad Words.
- Expert in all aspects of Natural/Organic Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- In depth knowledge of ethical/white-hat techniques accepted by major search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Identify areas for future development and growth of the websites
Basic Knowledge & Skills :
- Knowledge of ON Page & OFF Page activities
- Strong awareness on Google Algorithm Updates
- Knowledge of HTML & CMS Panels like WordPress & blogging platforms like Blogger & WP
- Must have the knowledge on Social Media Marketing
- Headline writing skills
- Link building skills
- Social media marketing
- Google analytics
- Keyword analysis
- Google Ad-words